SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy Update V1 01-CODEX \/\/TOP\\\\
A fortnight before the internet was buzzing with the speculation of Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2 (which turned out to be a different game called SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy eventually), I had the urge to share my personal list of characters that I would love to see in the sequel that I hope SNK develops soon.
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum was a crossover fighting game that featured characters from various SNK franchises, such as The King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown, Art of Fighting, Metal Slug, and more. It was released in 2005 for arcades and later ported to PlayStation 2 and Xbox Live Arcade. It had a roster of 40 playable characters and 6 boss characters.
I enjoyed playing Neo Geo Battle Coliseum a lot, especially with my friends. I liked the variety of characters and fighting styles, the tag team system, the graphics and music, and the references to SNK history. I always wondered what a sequel would look like, and what new characters and features it would have.
SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy Update v1 01-CODEX
Download Zip: https://glycoltude.blogspot.com/?l=2tGAEQ
That's why I decided to create my own character wishlist for Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2. I chose 50 characters that I think would fit well in the game, either because they are popular, iconic, unique, or have potential for interesting interactions. I also considered the balance of representation among different SNK series and genres. Of course, this is just my personal opinion and preference, and I respect other people's choices as well.
Before I show you my character wishlist, let me explain the criteria and assumptions that I used to make it. First of all, I assumed that Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2 would have a similar gameplay and format as the first game, with some minor improvements and adjustments. I also assumed that the game would be set in the same timeline and story as the first game, which was a dystopian future where a mysterious organization called WAREZ tried to take over the world using SNK characters as their pawns.
Secondly, I tried to choose characters that would make sense in the context of the game and its story, as well as characters that would appeal to fans of SNK and fighting games in general. I avoided characters that are too obscure, too similar to existing ones, or too difficult to implement. I also avoided characters that are exclusive to other crossover games, such as Capcom vs. SNK or SNK vs. Capcom.
Thirdly, I divided the characters into four categories: returning characters, new characters, guest characters, and boss characters. Returning characters are those who appeared in the first Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, either as playable or non-playable characters. New characters are those who did not appear in the first game, but are from existing SNK franchises. Guest characters are those who are from non-SNK franchises, but have some connection or relevance to SNK or its games. Boss characters are those who serve as the final opponents or challenges in the game.
Now that I have explained the criteria and assumptions, let me show you my character wishlist for Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2. I will list the characters in alphabetical order, and indicate their category and origin. I will also briefly explain why I chose them and what I expect from them in the game. Please note that this is not a final or definitive list, and it may change depending on new information or feedback.
Here is my character wishlist for Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2:
- Adelheid Bernstein (Returning, The King of Fighters): The son of Rugal Bernstein and the brother of Rose Bernstein. He is a noble and honorable fighter who respects his opponents. He appeared as a sub-boss in the first game, and I think he should return as a playable character. He would have a similar moveset to his father, but with some differences and variations. He would also have a rivalry with Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami, as well as a friendship with Rock Howard.
- Akari Ichijou (New, The Last Blade): A young girl who is a descendant of the Seiryu clan and a master of onmyodo. She can summon various spirits and creatures to aid her in battle. She did not appear in the first game, but I think she would be a fun and unique addition to the roster. She would have a diverse and unpredictable moveset, as well as a cheerful and mischievous personality. She would also have a connection to Genjuro Kibagami, who is her ancestor.
- Alice (Returning, Fatal Fury): A nurse who is a fan of Terry Bogard and his friends. She learned how to fight by imitating their moves and styles. She appeared as a playable character in the first game, and I think she should return as well. She would have a similar moveset to the first game, but with some improvements and updates. She would also have a crush on Terry Bogard and a rivalry with Blue Mary.
- Athena Asamiya (Returning, Psycho Soldier): A pop idol who is also a psychic warrior. She can use her psychic powers to attack and defend herself. She appeared as a playable character in the first game, and I think she should return as well. She would have a similar moveset to the first game, but with some changes and additions. She would also have a friendship with Sie Kensou and Bao, who are her teammates.
- Bao (New, The King of Fighters): A young boy who was adopted by Chin Gentsai and trained in psycho power. He can use his psycho power to create spheres and projectiles. He did not appear in the first game, but I think he would be a good addition to the roster. He would have a unique and original moveset, as well as a cute and innocent personality. He would also have a friendship with Athena Asamiya and Sie Kensou, who are his teammates. 29c81ba772